Popular Posts

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Autumnal Blues


During autumn, each year, Kolkata gears up for the autumnal festivals........ the biggest of which is Durga Puja. The fun and festivities are anticipated well in advance, the plans are made by the revelers, and the days of celebrations whiz past us - as if in a jiffy. Right now, we are awaiting more excitement, more enjoyment, as, post Durga Puja, it is the turn of the other festivities, climaxing with Kali Puja and Diwali. 

Why does my heart feel heavy? 
What do I apprehend? 
What does fear lurk in my heart? 
What are the myriad hues that catch me unawares? 
Why has my soul been singing the perennial autumnal blues?

2 comments:

abhishek said...

Life is like a camera. Focus on what's IMPORTANT, and you'll capture it perfectly. Stay happy, be in love, always.

saurabh said...

Introspective, though vaguely so.