Popular Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fool For Love


Here's a collection of my ten all time favorite love songs from the movie (in English) soundtracks:


Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet; OST- Four Weddings & a Funeral


When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating; OST- NottingHill


Mrs Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel; OST-The Graduate


My Favorite Things - Julie Andrews; OST- The Sound Of Music


My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion; OST- Titanic


Now and Forever - Richard Marx; OST- The Getaway


I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston; OST- The Bodyguard


Everything I Do, I Do It For You - Bryan Adams; OST- Robinhood:Prince of Thieves


Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers; OST- Ghost


The Time Of My Life - Bill Madley & Jennifer Warnes; OST- Dirty Dancing


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice collection. But surely an exhaustive collection of ten best is difficult to come up with. I would agree with most of your favorites. But I really wish you had included the title track from the movie Endless Love and the songs from the musicals like Grease and Flashdance too.

Arpita said...

Wow! A lovely collection for the lovers and the listeners of lovesongs....... why not make a similar collection of the Hindi OST favorites too!!! And for that very collection extend well beyond ten..... at least 25 or 50 songs should be included.
I have just one lament about this Top 10 collection. I am a huge fan of Madonna, Bette Midler, Barbra Streisand, Phil Collins and Michael Jackson, and they have such wonderful tracks in movies, I wish you included some of theirs too.